A place to see pictures of red headed children. As well as other children who might not be red headed.
What cute kids! Wow, I can't believe how much they've grown. They are so adorable. I know #3 will be too. :)
Cute Kids, Morty--good thing they don't look anything like you :-)Drop me an email to touch base again--i'd love to hear from you! Take Care
I hope I get to meet your kids before they graduate!Definately the cutest little red heads I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What cute kids! Wow, I can't believe how much they've grown. They are so adorable. I know #3 will be too. :)
Cute Kids, Morty--good thing they don't look anything like you :-)
Drop me an email to touch base again--i'd love to hear from you!
Take Care
I hope I get to meet your kids before they graduate!
Definately the cutest little red heads I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment