A place to see pictures of red headed children. As well as other children who might not be red headed.
Those are precious pictures! Can't wait to come and hold her myself! Hope you're doing alright - I feel bad I'm not down there yet.
she is so stink'n cute! It's making me baby hungry! wait....I take it back!
Um, I think you need to rename your blog here! ;)
I think this little one might be a red head yet
OH. MY. GOSH. So, so, so, so, so, so, sweet! LOVE the pictures. That little face is so scrumptious!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and so are the other cuties!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! The other cuties are adorable too! Hope all is going well.Tell your MOM hi for me.Love yaTerri
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are precious pictures! Can't wait to come and hold her myself! Hope you're doing alright - I feel bad I'm not down there yet.
she is so stink'n cute! It's making me baby hungry! wait....I take it back!
Um, I think you need to rename your blog here! ;)
I think this little one might be a red head yet
OH. MY. GOSH. So, so, so, so, so, so, sweet! LOVE the pictures. That little face is so scrumptious!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and so are the other cuties!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! The other cuties are adorable too! Hope all is going well.
Tell your MOM hi for me.
Love ya
Terri
Post a Comment